dimanche 6 janvier 2013

I have not been able to write rather my friends because I spent New Year madness in Sydney. We went to eat in a restaurant family after with two older sisters we output in a trendy bar with music and a great atmosphere Eve with friends.
During the countdown the last few seconds before midnight on December 31, the Sydney Harbour Bridge draws a fantastic fireworks.


The January 3 Anderson family planning a visit to Taronga Zoo, a zoo located 12 minutes from the  city by ferry, with wonderful views of Sydney Harbour, entertainment, a guide and an unforgettable jungle surrounded by wild the edges of the most impressive port in the world.

 
I saw a kangaroo ( Walabi) 2 meters hight

 And a smaller our buddy
 
 

 
I saw a dingo by a fence but they are dangerous
 
  
 
 I could see strange animals like this little pig called wombat
 
 

And finally my big baby koalas ♥

 
In the evening I saw a surfer's paradise



Australians are all surfers, it is not a surfer, the Australian is bodyboarding. The Australian loves water.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire